Saturday, July 25, 2009

Baja Fish Tacos

I made these and the family loved them...even Grandma! They were super easy with this shortcut...I used fish sticks. I like the lightly breaded sticks from Trader Joes, but I know that there are other yummy ones. For a side I made refried black beans.

What you'll need for the tacos:
cabbage
shredded cheese
tortillas (flour or corn)
pico de gallo

Prepare fish sticks as directed on box

Baja Sauce:
Makes 1 1/2 cups

Ingredients
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 small jalapeƱo pepper, seeded and diced
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro

Preparation
Combine all ingredients; stir well.

Bon Appetit!!

3 comments:

JaBLes Mommy said...

I am not a huge fish eater, but I do like fish tacos. How clever, using fish sticks! I will have to give these a try! :)

I teach . . . said...

That sounds so refreshing, Shannon! Eric would love these!

Amanda

Katie and Matt said...

I am trying these for sure!!

Post a Comment