Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Dinner Blahs . . .

So I would assume that as wives and mothers we all suffer from the "Dinner Blahs" now and then. We tend to get stuck in a cooking rut making the same 10 or 15 things over and over because we know the recipes by heart and because our children will successfully eat them without putting up much of a fuss. At this point though, my kiddos are branching out (in a culinary fashion, that is) and I am looking for new kid-friendly things that will please both my children and my hubby. Our typical fare consists of chicken breasts or ground beef (in some form or another) and veggies, but my standard marinades are getting old and I am looking to you ladies for a little meal pick-me-up. If any of you have tried and true recipes you are willing to share, please post them here. Happy cooking!

-Amanda
(The Newest Lady Gourmet)

No comments:

Post a Comment