Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Simple Chicken Marinade

OK...I found this recipe about a year ago and everyone I have made it for LOVES it (especially my husband.) It's simple and delicious.

INGREDIENTS

3/4 cup reduced sodium/lite soy sauce
1 cup low fat mayonnaise
6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded or sliced thin
*1 tsp. minced garlic (the recipe doesn't call for garlic but I add it anyway)


DIRECTIONS

In a medium bowl, mix together the soy sauce and mayonnaise (and garlic if you use it.) Save a small amount so you can drizzle it over the chicken once cooked. Add the chicken and turn to coat. Cover, and marinate for at least 30 minutes. The longer you marinate the better though.

Preheat a grill for medium heat. When the grill is hot, lightly brush the grate with oil.
Place the chicken onto the grill with a thick coating of the marinade. Discard remaining marinade.

Cook for about 10 minutes per side, or until chicken is firm and juices run clear.

3 comments:

JaBLes Mommy said...

This looks so good Jill! I will definitely be trying this one!

I teach . . . said...

I will try this one tonight.

Amanda

sarah said...

Jill shared this with me a while ago. It's one of our very easy to make favs!

Post a Comment